<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

17/01/2013

Cupcake Wars: Victoria Sandwich vs Espresso

Salam Alaykum,

Here is a light hearted battle of my most recent homemade cupcakes, both were delicious but only one will come out on top, who will it be?

Victoria Sandwich Cupcakes - straight from oven
my very own cupcake wars
Victoria Sandwich Cupcakes 
my very own cupcake wars
Victoria Sandwich Cupcakes -  with a dusting of icing sugar but who can spot the odd one out? 
my very own cupcake wars

VS.

Espresso Cupcakes straight from oven
my very own cupcake wars
filled with whipped cream, but wait it gets better
my very own cupcake wars
Chocolate, melted and drizzled over oh and a dusting of icing sugar that was not at all necessary
my very own cupcake wars
and the winner is:

Espresso!
my very own cupcake wars
I just had to make these delights again but this time they were a stronger espresso flavour!

(excuse the lighting, i took this photo at night compared to the rest which were in the morning/early afternoon)
Recipes, coming soon in shaa Allah

Update * here are the recipe links

Victoria sandwich cupcakes recipe

Espresso cupcakes recipe

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 17 January 2013 at 17:10 , Anonymous Noor said...

I think this is the best recipe and pictures yet to date :) mashAllah. I want to try them all. AND I see you also use the moka pot, love it.

 
At 18 January 2013 at 07:30 , Anonymous Dana Muslimaah said...

MashaAllah!!! This looks sooo tasty, I was drooling.....=D MMMM!

 
At 18 January 2013 at 10:06 , Anonymous Asmaa said...

Thank you for your kind comments sisters <3

 

Post a Comment

Got a question? want to share your thoughts? leave a comment here.
*Please note, your comment will be visible after it has been approved *

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home