<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

25/05/2014

New Blog, Same Goal.

As-Salaamu Alaykum

When I changed my first blog Bake It to At Home With Asmaa I had plans to post about any topic relating to home life but then what happened? Well I became pregnant and posted irregularly about you guessed it FOOD and after baby arrived posts got even more irregular but Alhamdulillah now nearly 1 year after his birth I am here again with a new name but the same original goal; to promote halal home cooking.

Please kindly subscribe / update your feed readers to my new blog http://halalhomecooking.blogspot.co.uk/

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 25 May 2014 at 13:59 , Blogger Aiza said...

Love the new design. What would we have done without Noor! ;) You seem to be a fan of yellow. And I can understand your repercussions, I hope all goes as planned this time In shaa Allah.

 
At 25 May 2014 at 15:02 , Blogger Unknown said...

I know! Ya Allah continue to bless her. Yes yellow is my favourite colour. JazakAllah Khair ā¤

 
At 26 May 2014 at 18:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new name and look! May Allah bless your goals with fruition! :)

 
At 26 May 2014 at 19:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ameen and JazakAllahu Khair ukhti.

 
At 28 May 2014 at 10:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great blog mashaAllah!

 
At 28 May 2014 at 17:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the compliment sister Barak Allahu Fiki

 
At 29 May 2014 at 11:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go Umm Hamza, may God bless your sincere efforts my dear.

 
At 29 May 2014 at 11:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ameen. Jazak Allahu Khair ukhti

 

Post a Comment

Got a question? want to share your thoughts? leave a comment here.
*Please note, your comment will be visible after it has been approved *

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home